Open Application Junior CG Artist
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a Junior CG artist. The responsibilities of the Artist include creating still and moving images using computers, creating 3D models of products.
To be a successful CG Artist, you should be detail-oriented, flexible, and a good team player with a working knowledge of color, texture, and light as well as industry-standard software.
In short: If you are enthusiastic about 3D Art, Modeling, and 3D Realtime (Sketchup/ Blender/ Unreal Engine), you are in the right place.
- Full-time (at the office) position in a dynamic international environment.
- Highly qualified project teams on outstanding projects, with a lot of passion and even more fun.
- We have implemented numerous projects and deal with all aspects of sustainable and social architecture and urban planning.
- Our office is located in Fagaras, two steps away from from Fagaras Fortress. We maintain a respectful and collegial interaction.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours and a secure work-life balance.
Your work will include:
- You support your experienced colleagues in technically demanding projects for international customers and benefit from a steep learning curve. Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence.
- Based on defined processes and workflows, you will bring spectacular and high detailed 3D to life with us.
- You will master subtasks increasingly independently, and bring a breath of fresh air and new perspectives to the team.
You need the following:
- Degree with a focus on design, 3D or graphic design, game design, or a comparable combination of theory and practice.
- If possible, first professional experience in 3D modeling and visualization in the architectural industry.
- First knowledge of 3D software like Sketchup/ Blender/ Unreal Engine
- Good technical understanding and willingness to learn.
- Romanian and English language proficiency.